Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Milk table smackdown

I got this e-mail today from Chuck.

Baby….

Dinner tonight will consist of chicken stir-fry. If you want anything beyond that, you’re on your own! The kids just pretty much turned on me at about 11:30---- it was all fighting, all crying, all meltdown special here at the triplet ranch and at one point Sarah’s sippy cup that still had Milk in it had the rubber insert come loose. Milk was everywhere!! She started spilling/pouring it all over and before I could figure out what was actually happening, she did it to Ryan. This was worse than a crying thing in the bathtub because it was Milk and it WAS a mess. He tried to use his words to tell her to stop it, in between cries of anger, but she refused to listen and did it again. Next thing I know (and I got to see this all in slow motion as (was trying to get there before this happened) Sarah got pushed off her feet and on to the kids little table on her back. This caused her to kick and Ryan then went ……… well you’ve seen it........all Hulk and he ripped Sarah’s pig hat off and pulled her hair until she fell off the table. That caused the sippy cup to go flying into the wall and it then opened and the milk was all over the floor I got to them at this point and got everything stopped, cleaned up, and then put to bed.

I tell you this because it’s kind of funny and as a result of what I am calling the great Milk Table Attack, they are in need of a bath today. I am waiting for you to come home tonight so you can help me as I get them into the tub.

Here’s to hoping that the naps are a help!!!

No comments: