Saturday, July 12, 2008

2 Down & Infinity To Go

Well the kids have finally made it to 2 years! I say this because the way they've been behaving lately I wasn't sure if they were going to make it this far. These days I truly feel outnumbered and mostly overwhelmed. If I were to be honest, I'm loving every minute of it while I try to hold on for dear life. And if this alone wasn't enough of a challenge, we've taken down the gates and given the triplets access to the rest of the house!! What it really means is that they can now get a running start when they attack! Let me start with some birthday pictures. We didn't do too much with taking pictures of the actual day as we had a full house and Meva and I were very busy, as were the kids.

This year we decided on much simpler and smaller cakes for each kid.

Sarah enjoyed her cupcake.

As did Perrin


Ryan really liked his


The nicest part was that the cleanup was less than last year even though they all tried to make a mess.


Sarah ACC (After the Cupcake!)


Perrin ACC


Ryan ACC!!! How did he get THAT messy?


It starts by being too lazy to use your hands


Then it ends with your head face down in a cupcake of course!!

The birthday party was much fun and it was nice getting to see everyone, which seems to get harder with everyone leading such full and busy lives these days. And like everyone else, we've been keeping busy with all sorts of activities.



There's Coloring


Eating our Puzzles!


Visiting museums to try on hats


Going out to the river.



And even getting our hair done all pretty! Thanks Daddy!

Well that's about all for today. I have a lot of pictures still to post here, so I'll try to be back again tomorrow.

No comments: