Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Giving Thanks

This past weekend was a very special Thanksgiving as we celebrated Grandma Muriel's health. Unfortunately the babies health was not so great. They came down with bouts of bronchitis, and though they are doing better now, it made for a rough visit in terms of baby neediness. One special treat was that my Grandmother, Dixie also came. This meant four generations were together for the first time in our family. Grandma Dixie (GG) has Alzheimer's and rarely leaves the house these days. One of my favorite moments of the weekend I was able to catch on video, where GG was singing what she could remember of Rockabye Baby to Sarah.

1 comment:

Collins said...

Oh, that is so sweet! I wish I had video of Finn and my Grandma doing something like that, but all she wanted to do was walk with him and she has a walker so we couldn't let her!