Thursday, May 03, 2007

Fangs For Coming Back

Sorry it's been so long since the last update here. We've been very busy with sick kids, buying and selling a house, and making a trip to Ohio to see the grandparents. I know I promised a big announcement last time, but I think I'll let the pictures do most of the talking!











SARAH PERRIN RYAN


In case you're having trouble making out those photos, those are teeth! Let me tell you that it is no easy feet to get those photos. Not one of the kids thought it would be nice to cooperate and sit still either. I must have gone through about 75 shots just to get those three.

The kids are still moving around all over the place, and one of their favorite places to play is right under my desk. Often as I am typing or working at the computer I will have one or more babies underneath me playing and tugging at my shoelaces. Meva was lucky enough to have cought them in action.

Despite the hectic pace of our life, we have managed to rise above all the chais and spend some quality moments together and share in some good times and laughs. I have to say it's pretty easy when we've got such good-natured and well behaved babies. Although Sarah has been acting more and more like a bully and was the first baby to ever receive a spanking from daddy the other day. Now that she has that one tooth, she's a real threat. I caught her on top of Ryan just biting away and not letting up. The poor little guy just layed there and took it........crying all the time of course since he doesn't normally get bitten. Sarah received two quick but well placed swats on the diaper padded behind. Judging from the terrible noise she made, you'd think I would have broken her! It took quite a bit of hugging and kissing to console her afterwards.

Time is short right now as we have an open house scheduled for this Sunday and there is still quite a bit of work for us to complete before then. I'll try and update this again in a few days, but I'm not promising anything just yet. Although I'm sure there will be even more big news with the next update (hint hint). In the meantime, here's a nice picture of the four of us hanging out together in my recliner and having a good time. Remember, double click on any picture to see a larger version of it.

No comments: