Friday, February 23, 2007

I Am, Therefore I Crank

The title says it all, we have cranky babies. A nasty little cold has made its way into the house and taken a hold of all three babies. Fevers, stuffy noses, runny noses, congestion, and coughs have become sites over the last few days, with yesterday being the worse. Just how bad was it? It's now about 6am on Friday and I finally got all three kids sleeping at the same time. Ryan was the most difficult throughout the night, running a fever, crying, and for reasons I don't understand he kept poking me in the throat.

We've got them on a couple of different medicines that Meva has prescribed for them and they go through periods of discomfort and crankiness. There wasn't a point yesterday that I didn't have to hold at least one kid because they couldn't be consoled otherwise, even then I was only successful about 75% of the time.

I'm about to move Ryan from the jumperoo and back into the crib so that I can finally catch some type of sleep. Perrin has an urologist appointment today, so I will be needing to drag all three kids out to this and I will need my strength and my wits about me for that. Wish me luck.

No comments: